Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Anybody hear about...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    I was only pointing something out, don't get all defensive.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    I would always complain about kids in public until I had one. Now I just ignore it and hope they have a good day because it is not easy. Especially when they don't sleep at night. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    Don't get defensive? You're trying to get something started, whatever that may be.

    I can pick and choose a bunch of your sentences and make some pretty horrible statements but they'd all be out of context.

    Everything I've posted on kids has to do with the result of BAD parenting.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    [ QUOTE ]
    I would always complain about kids in public until I had one. Now I just ignore it and hope they have a good day because it is not easy. Especially when they don't sleep at night

    [/ QUOTE ] Everyone is ready for them at different stages of life. I have always been aware of the huge amount of work and complete life change that comes with children.
    Seems around here people are programmed to start spitting out kids at 18 without actually thinking about it.

    Half of the kids around here we the tax payers are paying for, because ill-prepared mommy and daddy just go on welfare, food stamps, and medicaid just for spitting out kids.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...



    [/ QUOTE ]
    Seems around here people are programmed to start spitting out kids at 18 without actually thinking about it.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    God that is soooo true.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    They definately do change your life, all for the better though. I don't care what time they wake you up in the middle of the night, when they crawl on you and say Daddy, it makes all the rough times just melt away.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    At a local hospital 3 weeks ago, there were 4 births in a weekend, and none of them were to adults, and 2 of the moms weren't even close to driving age yet.

    Guess who paid for that. We did = Mr. & Ms. Taxpayer.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    Mine will be 18 in May. Took her fishing today and she caught a 10 pound catfish. Made me shiver all over to see her so excited.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    Don't hold the babies responsible. Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody hear about...

    What is wrong with you??
    I don't hold "the babies" reponsible... it's the parents! BAD PARENTING. NO PARENTING.
    I've said it over and over again.

    I don't particularly care working 7 days a week just for my tax money can pay for a 14 year old to give birth on my dime.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •